Click here for the winner of the last challenge.
Here are the guidelines:
1. You only need to submit a link to a photo of your completed work by the due date. I am using Inlinkz, so it will close automatically when the time is up.
2. Please include a direct link to this challenge post and include the title Sugar and Spice Crafty Challenge.
3. You may combine challenges. But your work must be a new creation. No backdated posts allowed.
4. You can enter up to three times (to up your chances of winning (^_~) )!
5. The winner will be randomly chosen (I couldn't pick anyone) and will be given a prize as their winnings, along with bragging rights.
This challenge was chosen by our design member, Mariko, who had the great idea to make something using mixed patterns. I think there are zillion ways to take this challenge, so I really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with (including the other design members).
Leah made cool edges on her card with scraps.
Mariko did a mix of cards and made a video.
Sherri a 12x12 LO using different patterns.
Hope you are inspired to create something! The deadline will be May 26th, 9pm (Pacific Time).
Click below to enter your entry!