I am posting the guidelines as usual. Please include a direct link to this challenge post (Challenge#3) and include the title Sugar and Spice Crafty Challenge. Also, you may enter up to three times if you like. But each entry needs to be a different link or InLinkz won't allow it.
Here are the guidelines:
1. You only need to submit a link to a photo of your completed work by the due date. I am using Inlinkz, so it will close automatically when the time is up.
2. Include a direct link to this challenge post in your description.
3. You may combine challenges. But your work must be a new creation. No backdated posts allowed.
4. You can enter up to three times (to up your chances of winning (^_~) )!
5. The winner will be a random generator (I couldn't pick anyone) and will be sent a prize as their winnings, along with bragging rights.
Is it starting to feel like spring yet? If it doesn't feel like it quite yet…then our challenge is sure to get you thinking about it.
Are you ready?
The theme is…
Yay! I love Easter, but it's not necessary to be Easter-themed or use eggs.
Please use pastel colours in your projects. Including eggs is optional.
See what our contributors came up with…
See how Mariko made her own stamp.
Leah made a colourful embossed egg.
Sherri did some Easter altering.
Cheri made a 4x6 Project Life card.
The deadline is April 13th, 9pm Pacific Time (for those of you in California).Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Click the InLinkz below to add your URL. If you have a blog, the photo from your blog should automatically appear. If you are submitting from YouTube, you can upload a photo from your computer.